Thai desserts are yet another explorable sector of the extensive realm of best Thai dishes. Most Thai desserts are sweet and sometimes filling snack as opposed to a light and airy Western-style dessert. They are characterized by sweet syrups, coconut cream, tropical fruits, and sweet sticky rice.
Here is complete Recipe of Thai Coconut Pudding
• Coconut Milk- 500 ml
• Coconut Cream- 250 ml
• Cornflour - 1/4 cup
• Sugar - 120 g
• Vanilla Essence or Jasmine Water - a few drops
• Mix cornflour in a little coconut milk without forming lumps.
• Now add remaining coconut milk, coconut cream, slightly beaten eggs, and sugar, and vanilla essence. Mix everything nicely. Strain the mixture.
• Pour in a round or square flat dish and steam it for 20-30 mins or till set.
• Cool the pudding in the refrigerator, then loosen the sides with a sharp knife, invert it on a plate and serve.