Pad Thai Noodles
Pad thai Noodles is made with rehydrated dried rice noodles that are stir-fried with eggs and chopped firm tofu, flavored with tamarind pulp, fish sauce, dried shrimp, garlic or shallots, red chili pepper, and palm sugar, and served with lime wedges and often chopped roasted peanuts.
• 200 g Pad Thai Noodles
• 2 tbsp Sesame oil
• 2 tsp Garlic Chopped
• 1 tsp Red chilli Chopped
• 1/4 cup Onion Sliced
• 1/4 cup Red bell pepper Sliced
• 1/4 cup Yellow bell pepper Sliced
• 1/4 cup Bean sprouts
• 1/4 cup Roasted peanuts Crushed
• 2 tbsp Coriander Chopped
• 5-6 Lemon wedges
For the Pad Thai Sauce
• 1/4 cup Veg stock
• 3 tbsp Soy sauce
• 3 tbsp Brown sugar
• 1 tsp Tamarind paste
• 1 tsp Red chilli paste
• Salt To taste
• 1/2 cup Water
• Soak the noodles in warm water for 5-8 minutes until they are soft.
• Drain the water and add a few drops of oil.
• Mix well and keep aside.
• Mix all the ingredients to make the sauce in a pan.
• Bring the mixture to a boil and simmer for 3-4 minutes on medium heat.
• Heat sesame oil in a pan.
• Add garlic and red chili and fry for a few seconds.
• Add onion, red pepper, yellow pepper, and bean sprouts and fry for a minute
• Add the cooked noodles and sauce in the pan and toss well.
• Garnish with roasted peanuts, coriander and lemon wedges.
• Serve hot.
© 2020-21 Alwayzz Hungryyy. All rights reserved | Powered by Mitrah Technology.