Pav bhaji is a Maharashtrian fast food spicy dish that originated
in Mumbai cuisine. Pav originates
from the Portuguese Pao, which means bread. Bhaji in Marathi
means vegetable dish.
tsp coriander powder
tsp cumin powder
tsp pav bhaji masala
tsp ginger garlic paste
tsp garam masala
- Boil peas, capsicum and potatoes in pressure cooker
- In a Kadhai take 2 tbsp oil and add
ginger garlic paste and Sauté for a minute
- Then add finely chopped onions and
tomatoes and cook till oil oozes out
- Add coriander and cumin powder, red
chilli powder, grated boiled potato, peas and capsicum in the Kadhai and stir
- Add garam masala, pav bhaji masala,
salt to taste and 1 cup water
- Switch off the stove when the bhaji
comes to boil. Garnish with finely chopped coriander and Dallop of butter.
- Serve hot with toasted Pav.
The Following Ingredients mentioned serves for 4
People. You can adjust your Ingredients accordingly.