The mango season is here!. Everybody loves it. So what better you can do with Mangoes. Aamras? Right. Even cooler you can try Homemade Mango Ice cream all by yourself and guess what, it's not that hard.
Sharing with you guys a simple recipe of Homemade Mango Icecream
- 4-5 mangoes (Serves 2). You can change the number of mangoes as per the requirement.
- 350ml Milk.(approx)
- Vanilla (optional)
- Firstly, Cut the mangoes in small pieces. Keep it in the vessel.
- Take blender Pour that mangoes in it and add around 200ml of milk in it. Add the sugar also 3-4 teaspoon(if mangoes aren't that sweet else 1-2teaspoon)
- Blend it properly until it's become smooth.
- Empty it in a vessel. Keep in Freezer for around 5-6 hours.
- Take out the vessel from Freezer and let it cool for 10 minutes.
- After it has cool down to normal temperature, repeat the procedure one more time. The reason being the cream gets even softer than the previous procedure.
- You again add a little amount of milk (150ml) so this time the cream gets softer. Blend it till it becomes absolutely smooth.
- Keep in the freezer.
- Remove from the freezer and you can now serve the Yummy Mango Icecream.
You can cut mango pieces, can also add vanilla Icecreams on top of it. It would be great for the decoration process.