Today we are Revealing one of the popular dishes from north Indian Delicacy called the Shahi Makhana Paneer Kofte.
This amazing Recipe is written by a Delhi based Home chef, Food Blogger Sanjana
who loves to cook different varieties of food items. She has shared this complete Recipe below.
Shahi Makhana Paneer Kofte
Ingredients of Makhana Paneer Kofte
- 100gm Makhana
- 200 gm Paneer (Homemade Cottage Cheese)
- 1 pinch salt taste
- 1 teaspoon cumin powder (Jeera)
Ingredients of Shahi Gravy
- Cooking oil(As per your requirement)
- 1 Teaspoon Ginger Paste
- 2 cups Home-made Tomato Puree
- 1 Cup onion paste
- 1 Teaspoon Coriander Powder(Dhania)
- 1/2 Teaspoon Garam masala Powder
- 1/2 cup Fresh cream
- Salt to taste
- Turmeric 1/2 teaspoon
- Garnish Coriander Leaves
Method for Makhana Paneer Kofta
- Firstly, Roast Makhana and crush well and mix Paneer.
- Combine all the ingredients for the kofte in a bowl and knead well the dough will be firm and yet soft enough to shape into balls.
Method for the Kofta Curry
- Heat oil in a heavy bottom Kadai.
- Firstly add bay leaves.
- Add Ginger Garlic Paste.
- Add onion paste until the onion paste gets completely brown and soft.
- Add tomato Puree also and get cooked through mix fresh cream also.
- Add all the masalas (Turmeric, Garam Masala, salt to taste, the chilly powder also).
- Do make sure to check the Salt and all spices level and adjust according to your taste.
- Put Kofte in the curry and serve it along with Coriander Leaves.