Instant Kharvas is a delicious steamed sweet dessert prepared with simple ingredients available at home such as milk, sugar, curd, condensed milk.
- 1 Cup Milk
- 1 Cup Condensed Milk
- 1 Cup Curd
- 1 tbsp Sugar
- 1/2 tsp Cardamom Powder
- 1/2 Cup Milk Powder
- In a large bowl add milk & condensed milk. Give a stir.
- Then add curd and sugar. Mix everything well. Break all the lumps.
- Then add cardamom powder and milk powder. Stir well. -Pour the mixture in a flat container of the cooker.
- In a pressure cooker add some water ( 1cm above the ring)
- Place the container on the ring and steam the Kharvas for 20 minutes.
- Once the Kharvas is cooked, let it cool then refrigerate it for an hour and allow it to set.
- Cut slices and serve chilled.