Mushrooms are rich in vitamins B1, B2, and it has potassium, phosphorus, and iron but they are poor in calcium and vitamin c,it does not contain vitamin E.
We are showing one of the new dishes in Mushroom called the Chatpata Mushroom.
Here is the Recipe for Chatpata Mushroom
by Food blogger of Odisha Itishreeya
- 500gms mushroom(u can also use button mushroom)
- 2tbsp gram flour
- 2tbsp maida
- 2tbsp cornflour
- 1/2 tbsp garam masala powder
- 1/2tbsp red chilly powder
- 1/2tbsp black pepper powder
- 1/2tbsp ginger & garlic paste
- 1/2tbsp lemon juice
- Finely chopped green chilly-2
- Sliced onion-a medium size
- Pinch of turmeric powder
- Salt to taste
- Chopped coriander leaves
- Finely chopped onion & tomato
- 1/2 chaat masala
- Add all the ingredients in a bowl(except Mushrooms).
- Mix properly & then add cut mushrooms.
- Cover it & keep aside for just 5 minutes.
- Drop the coated mushrooms into the hot oil. Then decrease the flame level to medium. Stir occasionally.
- Deep fry till golden brown. Now transfer into the paper towel.
- Then garnish with the chopped onion, chopped tomato & chaat masala.
- Chatpati mushroom is ready