Maggi is one of the easiest things to do today. But what if we tell you that You can do much more using Maggi. Yes, you all read it right. So today we are revealing Homemade Maggi Egg Styled. Priyanka Shikhare
is a Mumbai based Food blogger who loves to cook some different recipes and is also into Digital marketing. She wanted to try something new and has tried this Yummy dish and has shared it with us.
Here is the complete recipe shared by her. Do try it out and comment & share if you liked it.
Homemade Egg Maggi
- 3-4 Tsp Cooking oil
- 1 Chopped Onion
- 1 Chopped Tomato
- 1 Tsp Chili Powder (depends on your taste)
- 1 Tsp Coriander Powder
- Salt as per Taste
- 1-2 Tsp Oregano
- 3 Boiled Eggs
- 2 Packets of Maggi
- 3-4 Cups Water
- In a pan, add 3-4 Tsp Cooking oil and heat it for 2 minutes.
- Add 1 Chopped Onion, tomato, and salt.
- Add 1 Tsp Chili Powder (also you can add more as per your taste)
- Add 1 Tsp Coriander Powder and some Oregano.
- Mix the entire ingredients well.
- After that, add 2 cups of water and bring it to the boil.
- Add 2 Packets Maggi Masala followed by 2 Packets of Maggi.
- Add 3 Boiled Eggs (cut it into small pieces and then add it in Maggi)
- Add 1 Cup Water again and cook the Maggi well.
- Top it with some Coriander and serve it!