Pizza is considered as a popular dish for every Indian. But ever wondered how to make it? Let's get to it. Pooja Sakpal
from Mumbai shares her recipe of what could be done with Pizza Rotis. She has used Veeba's pizza sauce to make the pizza. It can be bought from any of supermarket stores or General stores.
Here are the ingredients which are required for Homemade Paneer Cheese pizza.
- Pizza base
- Pizza sauce
- Pepper powder
- Fry some paneer which is coated with cornflour and pepper.
- Saute the veggies which include onion capsicum carrot and corn in butter with some salt and pepper and then add fried paneer
- Bake the pizza base on Tava until lightly brown on both sides
- Take it on a plate, butter it on one side, spread pizza sauce, add topping the veggies which u have saule, add lots of cheese, and then put that pizza base on Tava.
- Cover it with a lid for 2mins. Keep the flame lowest.
- After 2-3 mins the cheese melts and transfer it on a plate.
- And it's ready to eat, don't forget to add ketchup on top while eating.
Do try this recipe out and let us know in the comment section below.