Sun-dried Tomato and Olive Bruschetta
is a flavor-packed appetizer that can be made ahead of time - perfect for entertaining! This is one of the easy recipes that can be made. This homemade recipe is shared by Mumbai based aspiring Chef Dimple Mistry
who is a keen learner and loves to cook some amazing food items. She has immense knowledge of cooking and has shared this recipe with us.
Here is the complete recipe of Sun-dried tomato & olive Bruschetta. Do comment and share this recipe if you enjoyed it.
- 1 loaf French bread, sliced in 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 large garlic clove, cut in half.
- 4 oz. KRAFT Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- 8 oz. sundried tomatoes, finely chopped
- 8 oz. sliced green olives
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- PREHEAT the oven to 400°F. Arrange the bread slices on a baking sheet and toast for 15 minutes, or until golden brown.
- MIX the cheese, tomatoes, and olives together in a large bowl with a fork so they are completely combined.
- REMOVE the hot bread from the oven and immediately rub it with the fresh-cut side of the garlic clove. Then spread it a little bit of the olive tomato mixture on top. Drizzle with a little olive oil if needed, and serve!