Do you hate having veggies or do your kids make tantrums if suggested to have these?
Why not give these veggies a "twist”, Presenting before you these flavor-packed veggie wraps filled with onions, roasted veg (capsicum, bell peppers, spring onion). This Veggie wrap recipe is shared with us by Odisha Food blogger Tammana Nayak
, a software Professional by job and chef by heart.
Here is a complete recipe for Vegetable Wrap.
Preparation: 10 minutes
Cook time: 6 minutes
- All-Purpose Flour (Maida)
- Red, Yellow, Green Bell peppers
- Spring Onions
- Mozzarella Cheese
- Cheese Slice
- Salt as per the taste
- Mixed herbs & some Oregano seasonings
- Take 2 cups of all-purpose flour, add ¼ tsp of salt, 1 spoon of oil and ½ cup water and make a smooth dough.
- Once the dough is ready cover it with a wet cloth and keep in the refrigerator for 15 minutes.
- Not will finely chop all the ingredients (Bell peppers, carrot & spring onions)
- In a mixing bowl, we will mix all the chopped ingredients, some shredded mozzarella cheese, mixed herbs & some oregano. (Salt will be added in the mixture at the end while we give the stuffing)
- After 15 min takes out the dough, make small balls of it, and roll it to thin sheets.
- Now add the cheese slice, and 2 spoons of the vegetable mixture in the sheets and close it as shown in the image.
- Now fry it in a pan with 1 tsp of oil.
- Serve it with Mayonnaise.
Note:- “You can add any vegetables of your choice”