are always an important part of any meal. A meal is always incomplete without a dessert. We are revealing one very good looking chocolate dessert. Presenting Oreo Mousse by Tanvi Sawant
who is Mumbai based food blogger and love to try various food items.
Here is the complete recipe of Oreo Mousse. Check it out and share your valuable comments.
- 8-10 Oreo biscuits
- Fresh cream (usually it's made with whipped cream but even fresh cream tastes the same after blending)
- Powdered Sugar
- Blend fresh cream until soft peaks appear.
- After peaks are seen add powdered sugar (if you have icing cream it works too) and blend again.
- Put Oreo Biscuits into the mixer and grind them to a fine mixture.
- Add some butter/milk to make the Oreo mixture to make it thick for the base. (Do not make a thin paste)
- Mix some finely grind Oreo to fresh cream and blend the cream for 10 secs.
- Take a glass and make the Oreo as the base. Take some cream and make a layer about it. Then again go with Oreo and butter mixture. Repeat till the glass fills up