We all love sweets. It is something we can't miss out on. We are revealing today a very simple recipe for you all.Nariyal ke Laddu one of the common sweet recipes is shared by Afreen Anwar Ranchi
food blogger who loves to cook various food items. Here is complete recipe for this dish. Do share your valuable comments with us.
Nariyal ke laddu
- Condensed milk 397gm
- Powdered Coconut 150 grm
- Butter 1 tbsp
- Cloves (optional)
- First, take a pan and butter
- Let the butter melt.
- Now add condensed milk and stir it on low flame until it consistency turns runny
- Makes sure butter and condensed milk mix together
- Now add powdered Coconut and continue to stir it to mix all well
- Cook it until it evaporated and turns into the thick mixture
- Now spread evenly on a plate
- Now let it cool for 5 min (don't let the mixture completely cool cuz then it will be difficult to give it nice round shape)
- Now give it a nice round shape and coat it with powdered sugar
- It is all ready to eat...
- Decorate it with Cloves completely optional