Are you guys missing some tea time snacks? Let's not worry about that.We have Onion Fritters with a slight Bengali -Odia touch which is Quick, crispy, vegan snacks that will satisfy your palate.
It can be served with tea. This beautiful Lip-smacking dish recipe is shared by Odisha
Food Blogger Tamanna Nayak
, a software professional by job and a chef by heart. She is a big foodie and loves experimenting with new dishes.
Here is the complete recipe of Onion Fritters. Do share your valuable comments below.
- 5-6 tablespoon gram flour
- few curry leaves
- salt as per taste
- turmeric powder
- Roasted Cumin & red chili powder
- 5 tablespoon water
- Chop onions in thin slices
- Add gram flour, curry leaves, roasted cumin & red chilly powder, salt, turmeric powder with the onions, and mix properly.
- Then add water and mix it to get a thicker consistency.
- Heat the oil in a pan for frying.
- Make small balls of the mixture and flatten it.
- Then fry it in medium flame.
- Make sure it is cooked on both sides.
- Add fried green Chilies & fried curry leaves.
- Servings: 5
- Preparation: 5 minutes
- Cook time: 10 minutes