is the thing we always loved to eat. Many people think that it is fat but little did we know it has Vitamin C in it. We are revealing a recipe that is easy to make and it has potatoes in it. Presenting Potato Manchurian Gravy
recipe shared by Mumbai based Food Blogger Preshita Parab
who is crazy about food and is a Mumbai University Student.
Here is the complete recipe of Potato Manchurian Gravy. Do share your valuable comments with us.
Potato Manchurian Gravy.
- 2 big size potato
- 3 green chilies
- 7 garlic cloves
- 1 teaspoon ginger
- 1 tablespoon cornflour
- 1 packet of chings paneer chilli masala
- 1 big capsicum
- 1 carrot
- 1 onion
- Peel of the skin of potatoes. Take a utensil to add two cups of water and a teaspoon of salt, mix it well.
- Then place the potatoes in it and let it boil. Boil till the potatoes get soft. You can check it by poking it with a knife. If the knife pushes itself easily, the potatoes are ready.
- Take the potatoes on a plate and start smashing it properly.
- Add finely chopped green chilies, chopped garlic and ginger, cornflour, 1 teaspoon of chings paneer chili masala, salt, 1 tablespoon hot water,1 teaspoon oil and mix it well to prepare a dough out of it.
- Create small balls of the dough and dip it in the bowl of breadcrumbs.
- Take a pan and pour some oil in it and let the oil get warmer.
- After that deep fry, the balls until it turns brown.
- Place the balls aside.
- Take another pan pour some oil add carrot, capsicum, and onion to it and stir it well.
- Once they are cook, add two cups of water and slowly pour the chings paneer chili masala into it and stir it well on low flame
- Once the gravy gets boiled properly add Manchurian balls to it. Put a lid on it and keep it aside. Turn off the flames.
- Take a plate pour the Manchurian gravy in it and garnish it with some coriander.
- And the Potata Manchurian gravy is ready to eat